Obama Spars With GOP Leaders in Private White House Meeting | Corporate Accountability and WorkPlace | AlterNet
Thus the chosen one contiues to change us into Venazuwella. God he makes clinten look conservetive. I hope to god when it comes to mid-term elections there won't be such a wide gap in congress becouse I don't know how much more of this gus power trip I can take. If he acully propses one of the two thing Im fearing I wouldn't be against succiding from the u.s.a. To those who a courus.
A. An end to the presedential term limits.
B. The start of the one world goverment being led by the un.
I know a little crazy conspercy theory but I didn't think he would have the galls to actully say if the gop in the house didn't vote for the stumlus bill part3 he would ask congress to repell the abilty to filabuster. He trying hard to be hugo chevez and damut I hope you guys who voted for obama are happy becouse When you start messing with the istatutain are founding fathers devulup in can only lead to tyrrany.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment