White House Apologizes for Air Force Flyover - City Room Blog - NYTimes.com
Im sorry I don't buy this just a defence deparment and faa opration. This had to be approved by the chosen one. On top of this Im finding it hard to beleve the idocy of the adminstrantion of aproving of this from the getgo. Im sorry this was not a mild mistake Im ranting on people could of died becouse the chosen one wanted air force one to have a inspirng picter. I just wish the media would call his adimistein on this stupid stunt. I personly can't think of any prestendnt who would be stupid enuff to fly there plain in fricken city and on top of that not tell the fricken govener. Obama this isn't oops my bad this was commen sence you ingnord. For that I think you should be kicked in the ass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment