Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dhs report makes me both pissed and amussed

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/04/14/confirme-the-obama-dhs-hit-job-on-conservatives-is-real/

The report is real. The report seem content to use the phrase (Right wing Extremest) and never actually name a particular group. On top of that the report make out common argument that I myself make and make me off to be some radical, cause according to this I ether a racist, a homophobe, a gunnut, or a conspires theorist. Do I go out and make some out there theory from time to time, but then, Obama hasn't eased my fears on anything inputicaler and to be fair McCain wouldn't have either course both suck when it comes to the economy. Will I post some my out there theory's that I think Obama and U.N. will attempt to do, probably when ether when I really bored or it get closer to mid-term elections

No comments:

Post a Comment