Monday, May 4, 2009

This artical repesent my current agravation with the rnc

Jeb Bush, GOP: Time to leave Reagan behind - Washington Times

The problem the republican have been having and seem to be ingnoring is they been running mini demecrats on there national tickets. Conserivtives have had enugh of macain like republican. I for one am also getting annoyed at the media saying tha alin specter jumping ship is a blow to repulican. He has never voted with them he what we call a rino. Look at the poles in his state he was loosing his primary and he dicded to be a politicion and run as a democrate. WOOP DE FRICKEN DO!!! If the republiican are alcliy sirus about recalted and selling new Idea how about taking some thing from I don't know Ron Poul.

I know Ron Poul is not the best oriter to ever grace washington but he is the one with be best ficsal record in cogress. Do someting daring like I don't know like put a Freeze on spending untill we pay off are debt, get rid of are tax system and ether go for the fair tax or charge for tarrif on imported goods. Actuly grow a spine in the senate and acutly fight the fricken approaton and pretty much all of obama policy. I just want the republican to actully define who they are and not just be demicrates who fights wars I want them to actully be what regan was a fiscul consertve.

In another post sometime in the futer I will discuss my Ideal Repulican platform. But untill then sel a vee

No comments:

Post a Comment