Tuesday, May 26, 2009

obama wants a czar for the interweb

Obama Set to Create A Cybersecurity Czar With Broad Mandate - washingtonpost.com

Honstly I need to see the complete job title of internet czar. But one thing cought my eye I do not want the goverment haveing anything to do with this blog or any futer websight I my have. Even If they say it for my finacal proteation. This seem to come from the tiny fury that they goverment was appartly wirtapping people without there nolgige. cosirding I never say a black van in my naberhood and I am like the last person who would commit a terist act I think people were being a wee bit parnoid. But the chosen one want to be Hugo Chevez Jr and you can't be him without controling the intenet. So to end this post Im gonna give obama the one finger salute. God bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment