Reality TV Chef Gordon Ramsay Shocks Audience With 'Lesbian' Rant About Journalist - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment - FOXNews.com
I know this isn't videogame news I been doing for the past week but this cought my eye. Why is it that Chef Ramsey languge is shocking anybody. He has verbuly abused many people on his show. Personly I find it a breth of fresh air but come on. This selective morle outrage over someone who dosen't temper is languge will always piss me off. Its like reporting that someone had a meltdown by being told that sucked by simon cowl. Is it really news? Am I supposed to feel sorry for anyone who goes and interviews chef ramsey or simon cowl and not get insulted. They are dumbass expecting anything less. God the news has dispointed me but not getting chef ramsey.
Sel al vee
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment